Call 2 Care looks forward to welcoming you again to the next upcoming project
COLLABORATION TO REACH FURTHER
Call 2 Care has 3 different key roles:
1. Deliver educational outreach projects to beneficiaries in need
2. Connect these needs to entities that can support, such as Unisky Trade
3. And collaborate with other NGO's to amplify their efforts, and go further, through our support networks.
This month, we will be working in collaboration with Ladles of Love, in their warehouse. There are two main aims for this initiative:
1. To make as many sandwiches as we can for Ladles of Love's 130 beneficiaries. Thousands of people rely on these sandwiches for food security every day.
2. To donate blankets to Ladles of Love's vulnerable beneficiaries, to keep them warm this winter.
Alongside your time this month, Unisky Trade has also donated R150 to Ladles of Love, on your behalf, to feed a child for a whole month.
Join us for another day of making a huge difference to our city, while having some competitive fun!
Can you break the Ladles of Love world record of 304 583 Sandwiches made in an hour?
WHAT TO EXPECT
You'll be working in Ladles of Love's Warehouse
It's Competition Time
This month the challenge starts before the event starts.
You have been placed in teams - see the team breakdown below.
On event day, as we all work towards the main sandwich target, your teams' main aim is to make more sandwiches than the other teams.