Teams work together to create an enormous multi-canvas masterpiece that reflects your team, company and/or conferencing goals & values.
The perfect experience for corporate conferencing and team builds. THE BIG REVEAL is only made possible through teams collaboration and communication. All supported by a professional local artist in an engaging yet relaxed format. The perfect addition to any company conferencing event.
Time: 2 - 3 hours
Location: Indoors and outdoors (weather permitting)
Minimum: 10 guests
1. A large art piece is tailor-made for your group according to a desired theme, goals, values, mission of vision. Once complete, the masterpiece is segmented into smaller pieces for each person in each team who need to work together in order to create a bigger picture as part of the GRAND REVEAL.
2. During the event, teams uncork their creativity as an experienced local artist guides guests through the artistic process. Teams need to collaborate to mix paints to create the right colours and paint their canvas into the desired block while ensuring that they keep the bigger picture in mind. The event allows for a relaxed social environment where guests unleash their creativity in line with the themes of the event.
3. Progress is made continuously towards the GRAND REVEAL and results in cheers and awe.
4. The grand masterpiece is dismounted and can be arranged to be installed back in the workplace as a reminder of a successful conference.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COLLABORATION STATION FOR THE GRAND REVEAL:
- Professional masterpiece design that is reflective of the event's goals, values, mission and vision.
- All materials, paint brushes, rags, paints, canvases, easels, paint pallets and all items needed for the event.
- A glass of red/white wine or beverage for conferencing events (venue restrictions may apply)
- Professional and talented artist(s).
- A printed version of the artwork incl. a step by step instruction.
- Call 2 Care facilitators to set up, facilitate and set down the Paint & Sip event.
- A PA and AV system for bookings over 50 people.
- Experience is only available in Cape Town - additional fees apply for offices and conferencing venues for other areas.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED AT COMPETITIVE RATES:
- Party favours / Corporate gifts
- Conference facilities and equipment
- Art kits including take home easels, canvases, paint etc.
- Transport to and from the venue
- Additional commissioned art piece completed by a professional artist
- Strengthens themes, values and goals of conferences and company events
- Improve collaboration and teamwork
- Improves emotional health
- Fosters art appreciation
- Increases self-confidence by learning a new skill step by step
- Strengthens fine Motor Skills
- Promotes group socialisation
- Allows Call 2 Care to improve lives through education via our community outreach projects
- Supports the development of talented local artists in South Africa